Thursday, March 20, 2008

Long Time, No Post!


Well, I realized that I haven't posted since we found out Miss Claire was on the way!! Apparently she took up a lot of time, and things haven't changed outside of the womb!! She is doing great, although not a good napper, and she's starting to drive Mommy insane!! I no sooner lay her down, and she is awake. We usually only get one really good nap out of her a day. However, She sleeps 6-8 hours at night, so I can't really complain too much! Here is a picture of our newest. I have an adorable one of her and Ben, but it's on the old computer. And trying to get a picture of ben is like pulling teeth! He's not too photogenic! We hope everyone is doing great and we hope you enjoy your Easter!! Hopefully we will be able to get back into a more regular posting habit again!!

2 comments:

Benjamin Hamilton said...

It has been a while, but I didn't lose faith and I kept your blog on my Google Reader list. I shouted to Jill that "The Rohrbach Family" is back!!! We enjoyed the picture of little Miss Claire

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.huwy.eu/ie/result/internet-0 http://www.cdapress.com/news/business/article_980d4e52-05d9-5306-8166-02a2f912df2a.html
get facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
my computer has a virus called malware defense ( a fake antivirus program ) it won't let me download any new antivirus ssoft or let me run any scans. It makes my computer slow and it won''t do away. plus it says there are lots of other viruses and spyware on my computer ( which i don't know if it is true or not) but i want to get rid of them if there are so i want to erase everthing on my computer how can i do that?

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes