Well, not a whole lot is new and exciting... like the fact that I still have NO camera... but should be getting one soon! That is going to be my Valentine's Day present! However, there are a few new things going on!
First of, Ben is OFFICIALLY potty trained! He still wears a pull up at night, but other than that he's in big boy pants! He is doing great with it! We are so proud of him.
Also, I had finally sent in all my information to Thomas Jefferson! So now it is just the waiting game to hear from them one way or another! Please just pray for guidance for Mark and I as we start this new journey! I am very nervous, but I think its a good nervous. And apprehensive... I hate doing school work!
I just started volunteering in the NICU at Geisinger. It is the most amazing experience! Some of the situations behind these little ones just break your heart, and makes you wonder how someone can be so irresponsible during their pregnancy! Two of the babies are drug withdraw. They are so tiny, and so cute, but going through so much right now! I would strongly recommend this to anyone who had the time to do it! It really makes you appreciate the things that you have in your life!
Other than that, things are the same old, same old. Mark is currently out cleaning up the roads from the mess we had yesterday. We are both doing the "Biggest Loser" competition at Bloom Health and Fitness. He lost 10.4 pounds in the first week! He seriously makes me sick!! We are actually against his aunt and uncle, and a couple LOTS of you know (Dr. and Mrs. Hamilton), and it has definitely kicked up the competition!!
We hope you all are doing well so far this new year! Hopefully, there will be LOTS of pictures soon!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Ashley, this is Joy Fritz (hope you know who I am). Anyway I was reading your blog (it was posted on Jill's site and I am a good friend of hers) and I wanted to say how incredibly adorable your kids are and how sorry I am about the trying year you've had. I am in nursing school right now at LCCC. My good friend is graduating this May from Thomas Jefferson. I would be happy to talk to you and I could say the same for my friend who has been through Thomas Jefferson's program. My e-mail address is jfritz@student.luzerne.edu. If you e-mail me, I'll send you my number and my friend's. I hope everything works out and I will be praying for you and your family as this is a big step. Thanks for posting about the NICU as well. I am in my OB/PEDS rotation at the moment (AND I LOVE IT)and after reading your blog decided to volunteer at Geisinger.
Post a Comment