We seem to have a problem with Ben and the dogs... he is ALWAYS wanting to lay down on top of them. IT's so cute though because he just lays on Emma and hugs her. I think Oscar may be a little too big because he doesn't usually lay on him! Here's a picture of Ben and Emma from this morning!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Ben and Emma
We seem to have a problem with Ben and the dogs... he is ALWAYS wanting to lay down on top of them. IT's so cute though because he just lays on Emma and hugs her. I think Oscar may be a little too big because he doesn't usually lay on him! Here's a picture of Ben and Emma from this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wait until he gets a little older and decides he wants to try to ride on top of them. I remember Joel doing that when we were younger. It doesn't work out too well for the dog...especially when you're Joel's size.
Post a Comment