Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Life These Days
Well, Things have been pretty laid back the past couple of days. Ben and I (Ashley) are just taking things very slowly since things will be picking up quite a bit next Wednesday. I am starting back to school with 12 credits, which should be interesting with a 1 year old!! :) I am looking forward to being done with school though. Mark took Jonathan Busada down to the farm show in Harrisburg today, so that will be a nice break for him. Tomorrow we are planning a trip down to Dan and Denise's to deliver some beef. And then it's back up here for a continuation of a calm week. We have a "picnic in the snow" w/ our youth group on the 21st, but things aren't looking too good for snow!!! So I guess it will just be a "picnic"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment