Apparently, Mommy wasn't paying enough attention this morning. As I sat at the computer... I saw this walking out the hall. (and i forgot to put the gate up to our spare room!) He thought he was big stuff with this fishing pole! And after I snapped a few pics... i took it off of him immideately (for the grandparents!). Just wanted to share this... it's off to school now though!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Ready for fishing
Apparently, Mommy wasn't paying enough attention this morning. As I sat at the computer... I saw this walking out the hall. (and i forgot to put the gate up to our spare room!) He thought he was big stuff with this fishing pole! And after I snapped a few pics... i took it off of him immideately (for the grandparents!). Just wanted to share this... it's off to school now though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment