Friday, January 12, 2007

Well, I would love to post a new picture of Ben, but his hair-brained mother seems to have temporarily lost her camera! (I wish I could blame it on Mark, but he never even touches the camera!!) Ben has his 12 month check up today at 1:00. I am excited to see just how big he is. He's really starting to get heavy to pick up off of the floor, especially when he straightens himself out like a board (we all know he gets that attitude from his father :) ) . We've had a pretty busy week. We went down to visit Dan and Denise on Wednesday, and we are off to Cabela's today with both sets of grandparents which should be a lot of fun. Hopefully I can find my camera before we leave so I can get some pics of his first trip there.

1 comment:

Nae01 said...

Awww, was that Ben's first Cabela's trip? I was just there about a week ago and saw camo baby clothes and thought of Ben... did you happen to get any camo clothes for him? I bet he'd look sooo cute in overalls!