we had a very relaxing weekend. Mark and I spent the night at the Inn at Turkey Hill to celebrate our anniversary (better late than never!) and Ben spent the night at Grammy Boyer's. I was ready to come home to him by 10:00 Monday morning though! I didn't think it would bother me so much being away from him like that. I finally found my camera so here are some of the most recent pictures of Ben!! (and he and his daddy sitting with the cows!)
Monday, January 15, 2007
Weekend
we had a very relaxing weekend. Mark and I spent the night at the Inn at Turkey Hill to celebrate our anniversary (better late than never!) and Ben spent the night at Grammy Boyer's. I was ready to come home to him by 10:00 Monday morning though! I didn't think it would bother me so much being away from him like that. I finally found my camera so here are some of the most recent pictures of Ben!! (and he and his daddy sitting with the cows!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just have to leave this small note, I think that Ben looks like his grandfather Boyer, especially his hair in the middle picture. He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment